About Me

My photo
I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

On mocha cookies for spring break



My friends in Savannah had their spring break last week. Of course, one of the highlights of my time with them was a cooking experience. My friend Steven and I had been talking about baking cookies for a long time, so we found this ridiculously rich and tasty mocha cinnamon iced cookie recipe and went to work. We didn't even let the unexpected bugs in our all-purpose flour salt our game. I love baking.

In other news, I am forever trying to decide what to pack into boxes to mail to Seattle. It's really difficult to stand in the middle of my room and prioritize things that I love vs. things that I need. Oh, the road ahead of me is a long one.

3 comments:

Chase said...

um....yum.
not fair.


and for the record, I likely took way too many books (justifying, of course, "well, I need to bring my 2lbs hardback coffee-table book of the Tao te Ching")

Just go for it.

kimberley said...

You do have a hard road ahead of you so why not reconsider ;)
I would say those cookies sounded delicious, but they do not. Hanging out with you while baking them though, that is something I would like.

GIS said...

Interesting cooking, I too love baking.
regards
SBL