About Me

My photo
I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

On St Petersburg friends and breakfast traditions



I went to St. Petersburg over the weekend to visit a few of my friends for the last time until who knows when. There were quite a few of us littering Ginger's lawn with our cars. We stayed up late laughing and talking and reminiscing. Of course, we went to Village Inn for breakfast in the morning (a St. Pete tradition for us.) It was good to escape from all the packing and planning for a weekend. I'm really going to miss everyone.

The closer I get to moving (t-minus twelve days) the more I can't believe that I'm actually going through with it. I must sound like a broken record, but I feel more shocked than anyone. 

1 comment:

David Robins said...

I'm proud of you, you know? I don't think anyone else I know would have the balls to move somewhere were they know no one. I bet your going to have a blast once you figure everything out though, so I wish my best Samantha.