About Me

My photo
I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Hold ground down

I really love Jordan Crane.


"I want to run all my life, screaming at the top of my lungs. Let all of life be an unfettered howl. Like the crowd greeting the gladiator. Don't stop to think, don't interrupt the scream, exhale, release life's rapture. Everything is blooming. Everything is flying. Everything is screaming, choking on it's screams. Laughter. Running. Let-down hair. That is all there is to life".
-Nobokov

2 comments:

David Robins said...

That quote isn't as great as how much I love you. Mmmmmhmmmm. :)

Chase said...

From what I know of Samantha, that quote is pretty accurate.


Don't tell anyone but I edited my blog entry to include a "Pt. 2" of the stinky drifter. It just went with the blog so well, and since you were pretty much the only one to see it so far... i thought it wouldn't hurt. (Piano review is now included in the blog)

:)

But anyways, im lovin ur blog.
and i'm lovin being able to stay up to date. Thank you blogger :)

-Chase.