About Me

My photo
I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Brown paper packages tied up with string....



Things I currently love:

1. The wrinkles by his eyes when he smiles.
2. Playing hide & seek with my nephew (& the entire family!) struggling for places to hide in my small abode.
3. Tropical smoothie cafe (pomegranate plunge!)
4. Waking up without an alarm because i've had enough sleep to last me through the day.
5. Words like peregrine
6. Syntax. (surprised?)
7. Writing again.
8. Being alive.
9. Reading about politics (who would've thought?)
10. Hope

5 comments:

T-Rex Attack said...

You did fail at being a real pen pal, but i forgive you because im sure i would not have responded.

How come im not on your list?

ajn said...

1. you

Sarah Elizabeth Carr said...

tropical smoothie is the bomb diggity.
for realz.

Anonymous said...

That hide and seek was a fun time. I was mad that David found me behind Ali's door when obviously there is just a human shaped quilt back here david, nothing to see, let's move on!!
But then I was VERY impressed when David laid horizontally behind the couch cushions. Genius!

Anonymous said...

Well said.