About Me

My photo
I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Let a new man have your old heart



These past few weeks have not been my favourite, though they have had their moments. Alison's birthday was Saturday, I took off of work and she didn't. [hah, any excuse is a good excuse, eh?] Later on, I traveled to my cousin's house and we watched awful horror movies

The movies were awful, but it was nice.

I awoke on Sunday morning, and running on very few hours of sleep, decided to pick up Chris and venture to St. Pete for Erroll's grandfather's wake. Chris and I were just the friends. We were there to tell funeral-inappropriate jokes when we saw him getting emotional. We helped greet. We helped mourn. We helped him blast good charlotte and sing like an idiot, and drink Starbucks coffee and laugh.

I've been listening to Azure Ray.
I need you to save me, too.

3 comments:

ajn said...

one of my friends asked if we were sisters.
"well, you could say that.
you could say that."

when skies are grey said...

I'm gonna try to save you, one more time.
I like your stories and also your pictures. If only people could see all the other wonderful ones that don't make the cut.

Raji said...

i like your pictures