About Me

My photo
I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it.

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Hey world, here I am!


My sister Kimberley has been urging me to create one of these for quite sometime now, probably for the endearing comments she knows she'll get from me because of how much I admire the things her mind creates. (oh, but i do admire them!) Nevertheless, I do what she says, so here I am. I thought I would begin with a picture I took semi-(not very)-recently of a lizard we found in her garage. It seemed an appropriate beginning to my blog life. I'll try to keep this interesting, guys.

4 comments:

ajn said...

I`m ready to be a great cynic &a great hoper with you.
Today.
Tonight, even.
Or tomorrow.

when skies are grey said...

OK, I'll take the rap, that's cool. Whatever it takes to get you going 'cause I can't wait to see the way you roll.

P.S. I already know the way you roll and I like it.

The McManuses said...

I too am a great admirer of your rolling style. I'm super excited about your blog having!! Dontcha just love that Kimberley person? Me too!

Jenelle said...

I admire your bloggy title. I do enjoy that song so. Welcome to the new world.