About Me

My photo
I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

On cooking


There's something so comforting in finding something you're really good at.

Something you know will be an unwavering go-to when you feel like you're not sure about much else. At the end of the day, cooking is mine. I can sit down with a cook book and create, recreate, measure, stir, bake, fry, and sauté my heart out; knowing the end result is something I can be proud of. Something I can put my confidence into and share with others.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, it's healthy to toot your own horn sometimes.

Toot, toot.

3 comments:

when skies are grey said...

We-hell-hell, a whole new blog format.It looks great! And of course this pizza still haunts me with it deliciousness, yumm.

Elaine said...

That looks absolutely delicious. I agree with you on the cooking. Something with such a dependably tasty always brings comfort.

I just stumbled across your blog actually and wanted to comment because I love the line you use on your profile, "I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it." LOVE.

BandonRandon said...

May I have a slice?