About Me

My photo
I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

On moving closer to the water.


I don't think that I've written yet of my move across town. I just recently moved to lower Queen Anne Hill (pictured on the right of the first picture). I live in a little brick apartment complex with creaky wooden floors and old pictures hanging in the hallways. Grocery stores and delicious ethnic foods are on every corner, and book and record stores are in much to close a proximity to my place of residence for my wallet to handle. I am a few blocks from Kerry Park, where you can walk up the hill and look over the city in all of it's entirety, and a few blocks from Elliott Bay and all of it's shimmering glory. I know I talk a lot about how much I love this city. I must sound like a broken record sometimes, but really... who can blame me?

4 comments:

BandonRandon said...

Not to mention closer to some really good people.

PS. I love the second photo, you'll have to tell me about it sometime.

Chase said...

I'm convinced... I need to come visit.
Who can blame you indeed?

when skies are grey said...

You could accurately say you've never lived more then 2 miles away from water. Your descriptions sound so great!

Lindsay said...

I am in love with the second photograph!!! It is absolutely beautiful and so exciting at the same time.

lindsay || newyorkwords.net