About Me

My photo
I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

On being cranky


It might be the holiday season that's put me in this mood. It might be working too much, and not getting paid enough. It might be the fact that I'm far away from my family, or losing touch with my friends, or missing out on my nephew growing up. It might be that turning twenty two this week doesn't seem that exciting, or that my work socks all have holes in them. I can't put my finger on it, but something has gotten me into a cranky rut I can't seem to climb out of. I'm going to try some relaxing. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

C. Alderete said...

I recommend going on a road trip killing spree, Bonnie and Clyde style.

Samantha said...

Good idea, but first I need to find a Clyde.