About Me

My photo
I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

On a really cool job.



Ok, so I've been a terrible blogger lately. I'm sorry! I hope that you will all forgive me soon!

That being said, I would like to talk to you about my new job! If I haven't already told 98% of the world, I am now working at the Space Needle. I went in for an interview at the beginning of last week, and was already put to work last weekend. The training was a little hectic, but I really like it so far. I am an elevator operator. Basically, that means I take people's tickets, load them into a huge glass doored elevator, and talk to them about the Space Needle and it's history for about a minute until they get to the observation deck. I make my own speech with whatever facts I wanted to add. Also, I get a strange Space Needle vest and a name tag. See?

So, how about you guys come visit me and I'll take you to the top? No, seriously. :)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wow Sam, that is so cool! Congratulations and I hope you enjoy your new job!

lindsay || newyorkwords.net

Chase said...

when I'm in Seattle, I want YOU as a tourguide.