About Me

My photo
I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Nobody writes them like they used to


Frosted Wheats are my favorite cereal. Away from here is my favorite place. I traveled north this weekend with my lovely Rachel Lee to stay up entirely too late and take mediocre pictures. It was most certainly a nice change from doing homework and going to work. In other news... I definitely don't have a tiled picture of John Krasinski as my computer background. I'm going to do something productive during my spring break next week. Maybe.

3 comments:

when skies are grey said...

I love that picture. You do take beautiful pictures when you want to.
Come over tonight & watch a movie with me.

Kim said...

your spring break is this week?

frozen ted williams said...

John Krasinski is my god